A newly created position within our Organisational Development team at Kingston is waiting for a skilled L&D professional.
- Working in a high performing team
- Driving organisational culture change
- Full time fixed term position – Cheltenham, Melbourne
The City of Kingston is south-east of Melbourne and is approximately 20km from Melbourne's CBD. We employ over 1,450 people in a diverse range of roles including engineering, customer service, administration, finance, family, youth and children's services, sport and recreation, health, parks and gardens, planning, arts and management.
We are seeking a candidate to coordinate the Learning and Development function which includes corporate training, online training, and a newly endorsed capability framework.
Reporting to the Team Leader Organisational Development, your role is to:
- Oversee and ensure effective delivery of the Corporate Training programs and ensure alignment to the new organisational capability framework.
- Facilitate internal follow on training sessions in order to embed learning from external training programs
- Support the Team Leader Organisational Development with Leadership Development Programs
- Lead the development of online learning modules and the promote the growth of Kingston’s Learning Management System
You will be joining a high performing team who is focused on putting our people in the centre of our learning and supporting the organisations objectives.
This is an exciting time to join a team that is working on major change initiatives and supporting the organisation Towards Exceptional.
We are looking for someone with:
- Learning and Development experience
- That understands large organisations and is able to work across varying levels of the business
- Is passionate about people
- Has experience in contributing to constructive cultures
What we can offer
This is a full-time/part-time (or both considered) fixed term position June 2022.
As an employee of the City of Kingston you will have access to ongoing professional development and a range of employee benefits designed to promote a positive work/life balance including social club events, wellbeing initiatives, discounted gym membership and health insurance. The City of Kingston offers flexible working arrangements including access to a planned day off every four weeks.
How to Apply
If you have the skills, abilities and attitude to take on this position click on the Apply button to submit your application. If you require further information after reviewing the position description available to download below, please contact Rachael Meredith, Team Leader organisational Development on 0417 679 673.
Kingston values diversity and is committed to creating a workplace where all employees can be their true self every day. We are a child safe and equal opportunity employer. Candidates from wide-ranging backgrounds, identities and experiences are encouraged to apply.